|6 × .48 × 9 in
12 Step & Recovery Sh*t
Author: Dray Summers
If you’re recovering from an addiction of any sort — be it to alcohol, drugs or something else — or if you want to support a loved one seeking to change their life, then you need this book.
Dray Summers, who has worked with the addicted population for many years, shares more than two hundred sayings, slogans and insights heard in the rooms and from the podiums to help recovering addicts continue their personal and spiritual growth on the path of recovery.
Some of his revelations are humorous, some are serious, and others are thought provoking.
- I am not a human being having a spiritual experience, I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present.
- Recovery did not just save my life, it made my life worth saving.
- When the sh*t hits the fan, it is not always evenly dispersed.
- To get what you have never had, you have to do what you have never done.
These revelations have helped thousands of people through their journeys of recovery and they can help you or someone you care about, too.
Gain insights and wisdom and move further along the path of recovery or inspire someone to move in that direction with 12 Step & Recovery Sh*t.