|Dimensions||6 × .5 × 9 in|
Codependency And Narcissistic Relationships: 2-in-1 Book
Discover The Reason of Your Codependent Personality, Why You’re a Narcissist Magnet and How to Protect Yourself From Toxic Relationships
Author: Helen Stone
Do you feel like you constantly need the approval from other people and you feel bad if your efforts are not recognized?
Would you accept anything and do everything in order to preserve your relationship?
Are you afraid of being alone or feeling not valued? Then you need to keep reading…
Codependency takes place when in a relationship one person starts having harmful and toxic behaviors with the partner, which include addiction, mental illness, or irresponsibility. Luckily, codependents can recognize this issue and find a solution to deal better with themselves while living in a healthy relationship.
This includes two books:
- Codependency: Healthy detachments strategies to break the patterns. Discover how to stop struggling with codependent relationships, obsessive jealousy, and narcissistic abuse
- Narcissistic Relationship: Discover how to recover, protect and heal yourself from a toxic abusive relationship with a narcissist
Here’s a short preview of what you’ll discover:
- How to recognize with an EXACT formula if you are living a codependent relationship (even if you don’t want to accept it).
- Which are the toxic habits that you need to end NOW if you want a good mental health and physical safety.
- How to set healthy and clear BOUNDARIES that will work in your favor.
- The expert and little-known methods to increase self-awareness and build a strong self-esteem.
- How to stop feeling guilty and excessively jealous when it is not necessary without consulting a professional.
- The reason why it’s possible to love a person too much and lose yourself in that relationship.
- Why narcissists are attracted to some people in particular and what you should do if you’re one of them.
- How to stop being the victim of the situation even if you’ve acted in this way all your life.
- How to HEAL from a narcissistic relationship with tested and effective techniques and then how to RECOVER your self-confidence and worth.
And much, much more…
Even if you feel constantly trapped in an endless toxic cycle of abuse and powerlessness, this guide will help you find your own path, define things on your terms, get rid of self-sabotaging habits, and start a journey of personal growth.
The step-by-step plan in the book will heal you from past and damaging relationships, teach you about self-love and switch codependency for positive and healthy connections.
Only 1 left in stock