|Dimensions||6 × .27 × 9 in|
Healing From A Narcissistic Relationship And Emotional Abuse
Discover How To Recover, Protect And Heal Yourself After A Toxic Abusive Relationship With A Narcissist
Author: Emma Smith
Are you in a relationship with someone who demands to be the center of attention and makes you feel inferior? Have you ever wondered if you could ever love again after the pain caused by a narcissistic relationship? Are you still in a relationship with a narcissist and looking for a way out?
Narcissism is on the rise, according to a long-term study published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. This personality disorder is characterized by a constant need for admiration, obsession with status, and lack of empathy. While there’s some debate if there is truly a narcissism epidemic, one thing is for sure: being in a relationship with a narcissist can be extremely complicated.
Here’s a preview of what you will discover:
- Why it’s important to know IMMEDIATELY if you are in a narcissistic relationship (and the personality traits to watch out for)
- The little-known reasons narcissists are attracted to certain people and what to do if you’re one of them
- Why a charming personality can be a red flag on a first date and other subtle warning signs
- How to EFFECTIVELY stop being a victim even if this has been the status quo for a long time
- The exact formula for deciding if the relationship can still be saved and when to get out NOW for your safety
- The secret to finding a trustworthy and generous partner who will help you learn how to love again
- The tried and tested ways to HEAL from a narcissistic relationship and RECOVER your self-worth
And much, much more…
Even if you feel powerless and your self-esteem is at an all-time low, the expert research behind this guide will ensure that you can identify narcissists on sight, protect yourself from harmful personalities, and stop settling for less than what you deserve.
By relying on the expert research in this book, you’ll learn how to move on from a narcissistic partner, open yourself to the possibility of a new relationship, and find a genuinely loving and affirming romantic partner.
Only 1 left in stock