The Self-Sabotage Syndrome: Adult Children In The Workplace
Author: Janet Geringer Woititz, Ed.D.
Adult Children are among any company’s most productive and valuable employees ― dedicated, conscientious, capable and eager to please. But if you are an Adult Child and have answered yes to most of the following questions, you may be suffering from workaholism, burn-out or other work-related problems. This book shows you what to look for and how to make your work-life more satisfying and effective.
- Do you feel overwhelmed by your job?
- Are you so stressed on the job that you have headaches or stomach aches and can’t sleep at night?
- Do you spend much of your time thinking and talking about your job?
- Do you feel responsible for everything that goes wrong at work?
- Are you loyal to your boss and co-workers, even when they don’t deserve it?
- Do you work well under pressure but have trouble completing long-term projects?