|Dimensions||7.5 × 1.6 × 10.8 in|
The Life Recovery Bible NLT
2nd Edition – Addiction Bible Tied to 12 Steps of Recovery for Help with Drugs, Alcohol, Personal Struggles – With Meeting Guide Paperback
Authors: David stoop and Stephen Arterburn
Tyndale’s The Life Recovery Bible is the #1–selling recovery Bible with over 3 million copies in print. This Bible for addiction points to God himself as the primary source of recovery with essential tools and features that help free people from the grip of addiction. It is widely used in tangent with the 12 Step recovery programs, in correctional facilities, and by individuals seeking help taking their life back from behaviors and substances that have held them captive.
The Second Edition of The Life Recovery Bible is updated with new articles on addiction recovery as well as a step-by-step life recovery meeting guide for leaders. This NLT Bible is essential to anyone starting or running recovery groups at church or in the community. The Second Edition works seamlessly with the original version. This allows users of both editions to communicate easily with each other regarding the location of notes and other features.
The Life Recovery Bible: leading readers to the source of recovery―God himself.
- Twelve Step Devotionals: A reading chain of 84 Bible-based devotionals tied to the Twelve Steps of recovery and interspersed throughout the Bible text.
Each of the Twelve Steps is supported by a video introduction featuring Stephen Arterburn and David Stoop. Find the videos at www.LifeRecoveryBible.com.
- Serenity Prayer Devotionals: Based on the Serenity Prayer, these devotionals are placed next to the verses they are drawn from―an excellent 29-day devotional reading plan.
- Recovery Principle Devotionals: More than 50 Bible-based devotionals, topically arranged, build upon each other to create an excellent guide to key recovery principles.
- Recovery Reflections: Topically arranged recovery reflections, at the end of most Bible books, pinpoint key insights learned from specific Scripture passages.
- Recovery Profiles: Key Bible figures are profiled, and important recovery lessons are drawn from their lives.
- Recovery Notes: Interspersed throughout the Bible text, these notes pinpoint passages and thoughts important to recovery.
- Topical Bible Verse Finder: Quickly find what the Bible says about common issues.
- Recovery Themes: Prominent recovery themes are discussed at the opening of each Bible book.
- Additional Features: Book outlines, book introductions, topical index, devotional indexes, recovery profile index, and a user’s guide.
- A Life Recovery Facilitator’s Guide
- A Step-by-Step Life Recovery Meeting Guide
- Advice for Thriving in a Secular Recovery Group
- Wisdom for Creating Recovery Groups in Church
Only 1 left in stock