Anger Management Exercises: Know And Control Your Anger Type
Author: Shunsuke Ando
The book begins with a diagnostic test for anger type and proceeds into anger habit improvement training and a 21-day attitude adjustment training program. It is filled with methods that can be applied right away to make anger management a reality.
The 6 Anger Types:
- Just And Upright – The defender of justice charges in!
- Learned And Talented – The fastidious perfectionist gets everything done right!
- Pomp And Circumstance – This immaculate leader will put their trust in you!
- Gentle But Firm – A charming contrast? The warrior with singular purpose
- Careful And Vigilant – The strategist who never fights a losing battle
- Naive And Innocent – The free spirit who wants everything to go their way
The 5 Anger Habit Categories:
This section includes both “prescriptions” to deal with personal anger as well as strategies on how to deal with people with different anger habits.
- Anger Intensity
- Anger Duration
- Anger Frequency
- Anger Resistance
- Anger Aggressiveness
Only 1 left in stock