|Dimensions||6 × .44 × 9 in|
Anger Management: No Anger, No Stress, No Anxiety
The Only True Step-by-step Guide To Learning To Recognize And Control Anger, Develop Emotional Intelligence And Master Your Emotions
Anger is, without a doubt, one of the most difficult emotions to talk about due to its serious potential to cause disaster.
In this book, you will learn:
- Everything you need to know about anger,
- The ways in which it manifests,
- The emotions associated with it, and the effects of it.
- You will also receive practical tips that you can apply when dealing with feelings of frustration, which can help you become better at managing them.
- In addition to this, you will learn about the various approaches and methods which can help you become more self-aware and skillful in identifying angry emotions and coping with them effectively.
Only 1 left in stock