|Dimensions||6 × .2 × 9 in|
Codependency Recovery – How You Can Break The Cycle
How You Can Break the Cycle of a Toxic Relationship and Embrace Your New Life
Author: Martin Walter
How to escape the codependency trap, even if you don’t see a way out.
- Do you feel trapped yet 100% reliant on another person?
- Are their toxic behaviors affecting your quality of life but you can’t seem to make yourself leave?
- Do you often give up your own happiness in favor of the happiness of others?
If you answered yes, you may be codependent or in a codependent relationship. It’s not too late to find freedom, though. Codependency doesn’t have to become your identity.
If you’re ready to stand on your own two feet, live life for yourself, and let go of toxic connections, you’re ready for the techniques in this book. Codependency Recovery teaches you what it means to be codependent and why it’s necessary to take steps towards being independent.
In addition to learning about Dependent Personality Disorder and the origins of codependency, you’ll also discover:
- Why narcissists seek out codependent partners and how they fuel toxic relationships
- How to identify if you’re in a toxic, codependent relationship
- What toxic parenting styles do to a child’s psyche
- How to move past unhealthy relationships
- What it takes to become independent after a lifetime of codependency
And so much more.
Only 1 left in stock