|Dimensions||8.5 × 1.35 × 11 in|
Concordance to Alcoholics Anonymous
The Concordance to Alcoholics Anonymous is the ultimate Big Book® index and an indispensable resource for the serious Big Book student. Practically every word in pages 1-164 is shown highlighted within the sentence it occurs. Each entry is indexed by page, paragraph and sentence.
- 19:1:4 All of us spend much of our spare time in the sort of effort which we are going to describe.
- 25-26 This we did because we honestly wanted to, and were willing to make the effort.
- 64:0:1 Though our decision was a vital and crucial step, it could have little permanent effect unless at once followed by a strenuous effort to face, and to be rid of, the things in ourselves which had been blocking us.
- 64:1:5 It is an effort to discover the truth about the stock-in-trade.
- 76:3:7 We attempt to sweep away the debris which has accumulated out of our effort to live on self-will and run the show ourselves.
- 85:0:1 We will see that our new attitude toward liquor has been given us without any thought or effort on our part.
- 107:0:1 As animals on a treadmill, we have patiently and wearily climbed, falling back in exhaustion after each futile effort to reach solid ground.
- 159:2:10 They experienced a few distressing failures, but in those cases they made an effort to bring the man’s family into a spiritual way of living, thus relieving much worry and suffering.
- 51:2:3 Had not all efforts at flight failed before?
- 119:1:11 You should join in his efforts as much as you possibly can.
- 73:0:4 They only thought they had lost their egoism and fear; they only thought they had humbled themselves.
The Concordance also includes a listing of every word used along with how frequently each word occurs.
This is a small production, specialty book. It costs a bit more than some other books do, but should prove to be invaluable to those who spend a lot of time researching the text.
Only 2 left in stock