Jonathan Robinson is a psychotherapist and a professional speaker, who conducts workshops on communication, leadership, and team building at Fortune 500 companies. He is the author of Communication Miracles for Couples.
Life’s Big Questions
200 Ways to Explore Your Spiritual Life
Author: Jonathan Robinson
Filled with questions, inspiring anecdotes, and guided meditations, Life’s Big Questions invites readers and their family and friends to examine their beliefs about spirituality and learn new ways to encounter the sacred in daily life. Questions range from the concept of God, the reason for evil, and the meaning of death, to the variety of spiritual experiences and existence of miracles.
- Why does evil exist?
- What is the meaning of death and dying?
- What can meditation and mindfulness do for you?
- When should you begin to think about your sacred destiny?
- Do miracles actually exist?
- This book about the big stuff aims to answer all of life’s questions — or at least some of them.
Inside Life’s Big Questions, you’ll find:
- Answers to some of the most fundamental of life’s questions — from a fresh perspective
- Examples and suggestions on new ways to encounter the sacred in your daily life
- Meditations on self love, the meaning of life, how to let go, and more
Only 1 left in stock