|Dimensions||6 × .19 × 9 in|
The Emotionally Absent Mother
How To Overcome Your Childhood Neglect When You Don’t Know Where To Start
The Emotionally Absent Mother is a practical guide to understanding and working out the pain of being emotionally abandoned as a child. Insightful explanations offer new perspectives on old problems. The exercises in the book can direct you through your emotional numbness or distress and into a brighter future.
The book describes how the trauma of emotional abuse can get started. It lists and describes the symptoms of emotional abandonment.
In later chapters, the book tells you what to do about it now that you are an adult and offers not only hope, but a method to reach the goals of becoming emotionally connected with others in a healthier way and becoming freer and more independent.
It belongs on the “to-be-read” list of adults who still suffer the pain of being an emotionally abandoned child, as well as those who care about them.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll learn:
- What exactly is an Emotionally Absent Mother?
- Describes the symptoms of emotional abandonment.
- Recognize Why Your Mother Was Emotionally Absent.
- How to Forgive Your Mother and Forgive Yourself
- How to Face Feelings of Anger, Resentment and Hurt
- How to Separate Past Emotions from Your Current Situation
- Much, much more
Only 1 left in stock