|Dimensions||8 × .44 × 10 in|
The Moral Injury Workbook
Acceptance And Commitment Therapy Skills For Moving Beyond Shame, Anger, And Trauma To Reclaim Your Values
Authors: Wyatt R. Evans, PhD, Robyn D. Walser, PhD, Kent D. Drescher, PhD, & Jacob K. Farnsworth, PhD.
The Moral Injury Workbook was developed to facilitate healing for people who have experienced a variety of moral violations and addresses a wide range of moral emotions — from guilt and shame to contempt and anger. It offers a step-by-step program to help you:
- Cope with difficult thought, emotions & spiritual struggles
- Reconnect with your sense of self
- Cultivate flexibility & forgiveness
- Help move beyond your moral pain
- Reconnect with a fuller sense of self,
- Re-engage with deeply held values.
Only 1 left in stock