|Dimensions||5.3 × .4 × 8 in|
The Sermon On The Mount
The Key to Success in Life
Author: Emmet Fox
What did Jesus teach? Distilled from years of study and lecture, affirmed by nearly a million readers over the last fifty years, Emmet Fox’s answer in The Sermon on the Mount is simple. The Bible is a “textbook of metaphysics” and the teachings of Jesus express – without dogma – a practical approach for the development of the soul and for the shaping of our lives into what we really wish them to be.
For Fox, Jesus was “no sentimental dreamer, no mere dealer in empty platitudes, but the unflinching realist that only a great mystic can be.”
In his most popular work, Emmet Fox shows how to:
- Understand the true nature of divine wisdom
- Tap into the power of prayer
- Develop a completely integrated and fully expressed personality
- Transform negative attitudes into life-affirming beliefs
- Claim our divine right to the full abundance of life.
Only 1 left in stock