|Dimensions||7.2 × .9 × 9.2 in|
Tiffany Window Journal
This gorgeous journal reproduces a leaded-glass landscape window created by Tiffany Studios for the Frank family of New York City in 1908. Artwork by Louis Comfort Tiffany. Let this beautiful image inspire your writing! Iridescent highlights illuminate the cover design. Raised embossing lends dimensional detailing.
- 192 smooth-finish pages of acid-free archival paper take a variety of pens beautifully
- Dimensions: 7-1/4” W x 9” H
- Journal comes with a gold satin ribbon marker with which to keep your place
- A classic feature: gilded-gold page edging
- Substantial hardcover binding, with complimentary endsheets