|Dimensions||5 × 1.03 × 8 in|
Emotional Manipulation: 2 Manuscripts
Emotional Abuse, Psychological Abuse. How To Help A Flawed Relationship By Setting Healthy Boundaries, Improving Communication, Sex Life, And More!
Author: Jonathan S. Costas
Being involved with an abusive person can be a nightmarish journey. Going down that path will open your eyes to how people really are, how broken our society is and most of all you’ll learn a lot about your force of will and spirit. A lot of people that are currently suffering from abuse aren’t even aware that they’re being a victim. These sufferers have no idea that abuse is taking place right under their noses. Sometimes, the perpetrators are individuals that would never be suspected of being a toxic person. The concealed nature of abuse is what makes it cause so much damage over the long term if it is never put to a stop.
Here’s some of what you can expect to learn inside the pages of this 2 book box set:
- How to identify the red flags of emotional abuse and how to completely break free of it
- Learn how to properly set boundaries with abusive people so that your rights and needs are respected
- A practical, step by step program designed to take you from abused to survivor while minimizing the damage
- How to stay away from the abusive individual over the long term and what to do in case of a relapse.
These books will also educate you on the signs of emotional abuse. You will:
- learn how to recognize the characteristics of potential abusers and where these people might be hiding in your life.
- know exactly which course of action to take in case you ever find yourself in a psychologically abusive relationship.
- learn all about the stages of recovery from psychological abuse and what course of action to take in case there is a relapse.
- receive the necessary tools needed to escape the vicious cycle of abuse or
- receive help in identifying the warning signs of toxic people so that you never find yourself in this highly undesirable situation
Only 1 left in stock