Getting In Touch With Your Inner Bitch
Your Inner Bitch In The Little Black Dress Of Attitudes…Perfect For Every Occasion.
Author: Elizabeth Hilts
- Have you ever said yes, when you meant no?
- Have you ever wanted to give someone a piece of your mind and eaten a piece of cake instead (or even the whole cake)?
- Have you ever apologized when it wasn’t your fault?
If you’re nodding in agreement at this point, you may be suffering from Toxic Niceness, a condition that will only be stopped by Getting In Touch With Your Inner Bitch, your own personal antidote to the torrent of absurd requests, ridiculous expectations and outrageous demands we all face every day.
The Inner Bitch is the part of ourselves that is smart, confident, dignified, knows what she wants and does not settle for less. The Inner Bitch calls it as she sees it and isn’t afraid to speak her mind. Your Inner Bitch awaits you…
And now, after over 120,000 copies sold, Elizabeth Hilts adds MORE edgy wisdom to the book that has helped thousands of women get in touch with that integral, powerful part of themselves that is going unrecognized. After all, your Inner Bitch is the little black dress of attitudes – perfect for every occasion – and your own personal antidote to the torrent of absurd requests, ridiculous expectations and outrageous demands women face every day.
This latest edition is bursting with new material, including:
- Inner Bitch reminders – snappy ways to keep your Inner Bitch always on alert
- Inner Bitch wisdom – advice and quotations from bitches through the ages and throughout the world, proving that she who wields power, wins
- New observations on the importance of the Inner Bitch in life, love and the pursuit of happiness
Only 2 left in stock