|Dimensions||5 × .39 × 8 in|
Narcissism No More: The Only Guide On How To Recover
…And Heal From The Emotional Abuse Of A Toxic Narcissistic Relation You’ll Ever Need
Author: Lillian Findley
If you’ve ever wondered how to get rid of that narcissist in your life in the most painless way possible, then keep reading because you’re in for a treat.
So you’ve been reading online about all the different methods and techniques to end your narcissistic relationship and regain the freedom you have always yearned for. You’ve tried confronting your significant other about the issue countless times, and maybe even attended meetings with other people suffering through the same issues as you in hopes of ending the narcissistic abuse.
Unfortunately, even after all of this, you have noticed little to no changes at all. You’re right where you started when you first sat down at the computer and began your journey. Sound familiar?
Well, it’s a good thing you stumbled across this book, because the information contained within is designed to help repair your narcissistic relationship once and for all. Even if you think nothing will ever work for you and your unique situation, this book brings an entirely new and refreshed abundance of insight to the table the application of what you learn in this book can help you see results in as little as 1 week, and change your life for the better.
In Narcissism No More, here’s just a fraction of what you’ll discover:
- An acid test to find out if your living with a narcissistic person
- A day in the life of a narcissistic victim
- The 4 MAIN types of Narcissists to keep an eye out for
- The top 5 ways to communicate with a narcissist
- Why you need to make new relationships and shouldn’t be scared of them
- Hand held guidance to drawing boundaries and facing your fears
- 2 well known super powers to fend off narcissism
- How you can rebuild a damaged relationship and not call it quits
- 4 ways to put an end to a narcissistic relationship if there’s no turning back
At the end of the day, fixing – or even ending – your narcissistic relationship is something millions of people struggle to succeed at each and every day. Be the person who takes action and changes their life for the better.
Only 1 left in stock