|Dimensions||5 × .4 × 8 in|
Narcissists: Learn To Deal With Narcissists, Energy Vampires
… And Save Yourself By Emotional Abuse. Tips & Tricks To Grow Your Emotional Intelligence. How To Handle Toxic Parents, Borderline Personality Disorder And Manipulation
Author: Debbie Mellody
You may be dealing with a narcissist and their destructive aftermath. There are many ideas that narcissism has in society today, but that is just brushing the surface of the situation. There are many types of narcissists out there and are found in all walks of life.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How a narcissist thinks, act and reacts
- How to recognize if you’ve had a narcissistic parent
- What effects can narcissism produce, and how to recognize if you’ve experienced any
- A common behavior of a narcissist, the signs that he projects, and how to defend yourself
- Different types of narcissistic parents, and how to recognize them
- How to heal your mental and emotional wounds, even if many years have already gone by
- How to raise your emotional intelligence that helps you fight the consequences of having a narcissistic parent
Charming, self-confident, and fun to be around — the narcissist can make you feel great about yourself for a little while. When you see the narcissist’s real face, it’s another story. Put-downs, mind-games, and relentless criticism combine with emotional blackmail and other forms of manipulation to leave you drained and confused. When the narcissist moves on, you’re left all alone, wondering how someone who seemed so wonderful could have hurt you so badly.
Only 1 left in stock