|Dimensions||6 × .45 × 9 in|
Relationship Communication And No More Codependency
2-in-1 Book: Healthy Detachment Strategies To Resolve Any Conflict With Your Partner And Stop Struggling With Codependent Relationships
Author: Sean Winter
Do you constantly seek approval and feel hurt whenever your efforts are not recognized? Will you do anything and everything to preserve a relationship? Are you afraid of being alone and unloved? Then you need to keep listening…
Codependency refers to relationships where one person enables harmful behavior or undesirable mental states in their partner, including addiction, mental illness, or irresponsibility. Fortunately, it’s possible for codependents to escape this pattern and move on to healthy relationships.
This includes two books:
- Relationship Communication: Discover How to Resolve Any Conflict with Your Partner & Create Deeper Intimacy in Your Relationship
- Codependency: Healthy detachments strategies to break the patterns. Discover how to stop struggling with codependent relationships, obsessive jealousy, and narcissistic abuse
Here’s a short preview of what you’ll discover:
- Ten communication mistakes you have absolutely no idea you’re making.
- The REAL problems that are killing your relationship and how to start eliminating them immediately!
- Nine less-known communication habits that save relationships.
- Five statements to instantly defuse a heated conversation.
- Expert-known tips for bringing up difficult conversations with NO pain and drama.
- The EXACT formula for recognizing if you are in a codependent relationship.
- Why it’s possible to love a person too much and risk losing yourself in a relationship.
- The little-known destructive habits that you need to quit NOW for your mental health and physical safety.
- How to BREAK FREE from persistent and damaging relationships once and for all (even if you think you can’t live without that person)
Only 1 left in stock