|Dimensions||5 × .45 × 7.99 in|
Empaths: How to Deal With A Narcissistic Individual
…And Escape From A Codependent Relationship Even If You Are Depressed Or Highly Sensitive (Learn How to Set Boundaries And Control Your Emotions)
Author Melody Bancroft
Empathy is a term used to describe an intrinsic trait to recognize and share the emotions of someone else. Rudimentary empathy starts developing in infants at the age of 2 with having an emotional response corresponding to that of another person. An empath is a person with the innate ability to absorb emotions or sentiments of others.
In this book you will learn:
- Who exactly is an empath to enable you to know if you are actually an empath?
- What makes you an empath?
- Are you an empath or simply a highly sensitive person?
- What does it mean for you if you are a highly sensitive person?
- If you are a highly sensitive person, how then can you cope with stimulation?
- What is the best thing about being a highly sensitive person?
- How to identify the various energy types that affect the empath
- What are your abilities as an empath?
- The different types of empaths
- Exceptional insights into empaths
- Great techniques to help you manage your empathic gift
- Practical exercises for empaths to help you deal with the negative energy
Empathy is a condition that has for a very long time been ignored by those who know nothing about it or are just ignorant and for those affected by it, they hide in shame and fear of being ridiculed, looked down upon, or even being physically or emotionally taken advantage of. So what is empathy? How do you know whether or not you have an empathic ability?
Only 1 left in stock